Tuesday, September 13, 2016

clinic has money, disappointing follow up

Would have been drafted April or May 2012



I realize it has been quit awhile since I last wrote, my treatment in Mexico went very well, I immediately gained at least 10 years of my life back. Some of the improvements were short lived and others stayed for quit sometime. Things like my eyes were 100% better were as the pain in my back began to bother me again within 3 months. Obviously I was feeling better enough to not have time to write this blog. 
When I went to Mexico the only veins treated were my IJV so I have been researching for quite sometime to see where I would be going next and after considerable research I choose to go to VAC to be treated by Dr. McGuckin, the reason I choose him was because he was very thorough in checking and treating various veins. So in April of this year 2012 I went to Tukwila Washington to see him.
My experience at VAC was a great one in the beginning the nurses are fantastic and the clinic was clean and everyone there seemed wonderful. Once prepped with my intravenous and pre meeting with doctor McGuckin things still seemed to be going unbelievably well.

Okay my symptoms going into VAC were. difficulty starting to release urine, weak right leg, extreme back pain around T12 and in the Lumbar zone. T12 happens to be were the Hemiazygous starts and I have an MRV that shows possible blockage in the Hemiazygous vein. I was concerned about May Thurner syndrome and wanted my entire azygous system treated as well as the iliac system. So basically I went to have the Azygous system done along with the Iliacs and it does not hurt to check the rest. My memory is OK I could deal with it I just had to write important things down but it would have been nice if it improved. Keep in mind I am low on the disability score 4.0 and I had incredible results in Mexico where they only treated the IJVs.









No comments:

Post a Comment