Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I am not very good at keeping my promises apparently. I have not written for quite some time. I had the first procedure done December 7 2010 in Los Cabos Mexico, I had wonderful results some that have stayed longer than others. My mind is much better I can remember things, most of the time, and I am able to pay attention to a person as I do not hear a constant annoying white noise all the time anymore. I was able to enjoy the hot weather for a brief period of time, but the best was sleeping like a baby and my intestines were working properly again. Oh yeah I almost forgot but when i went to see my MS Opthamologist he said he doesn't need to see me anymore because I have no MS in my eyes now that is something to celebrate no MS? does that mean increased blood flow healed the optic neuritis? I do not know but my eyes are cured.

Anyway when things are doing so well with a body that was not working properly before I tended not to want to write a blog I wanted to get stuff done. I was able to laugh again I actually enjoyed being in groups of people the noise didn't annoy me I was able to keep up to conversations and well it was just a great feeling. I could walk by myself and the vertigo was almost gone the LHermitte's was completely gone. So we tried to enjoy ourselves and do some things I could not do for a long time.

In January of 2012 I noticed several small symptoms creeping back and I started to panic my life was far from perfect but it was so much better and I did not want to lose that. I began researching again and I found an IR one closer to me, only a three hour drive, in Seattle and made a decision that I was going to need to do this angioplasty for CCSVI again so I got myself booked in for April 17 2012. This time I was going to have more veins looked at and treated if necessary and it turned out that both my IJV were 70% narrowed  my Azygous was 50% my right Renal and Iliac veins were also both 50%. After this quick jot down to Seattle I came home and kind of felt a bit worse, I thought oh shit what have I done? Well with some much needed rest and time to allow my veins to heal I started to feel better again. Whoo Hoo I made the right choice for me yet again....


No comments:

Post a Comment