Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I know I said I would try to write more often and I will, I have been feeling very crappy lately so I had to take a break and really think about what am I going to do. I am happy that I had a bit of time to look at what is really going on in my life, it seems like I have lost control of what should be the best years of my life, I should be working towards a retirement instead I am here wondering whats coming next? Never really knowing.
Through my fear of getting any worse than what I already am I made a decision I am going to get Angioplasty no more procrastinating from me, I am going. I have started one of the fundraisers already and working towards getting the other one going now I have one goal, raise 12,600 so I can get Angioplasty. I don't care if I am broke financially all that really matters is enjoying what little life we humans have so I am going to do what I think is best for me and my quality of life.
I have not always been the best friend or the most compassionate person, but now I am having to ask others to be compassionate towards me so not only am I learning to be humble but I am learning what kindness is and how to display it.
It is kind of ironic that I would end up mixed up in all this MS stuff and the politics that go with it as in the last ten years of my life my main interest is politics, not to be a politician, I see myself more like a whistle blower. I did not try to achieve anything except a job when I was younger (I just didn't know what I wanted) I have always liked helping people and my interests are politics maybe when this is all said and done I will find my place helping others while battling the powers that be. Granted I will need to become an even better person with a much vaster vocabulary but if Angioplasty works for me I want to do it. For the first time in my life I know what I want to do. I still want to help people and that can come in many forms but I feel that what people really need is a great advocate.
Once again thank you for reading, till next time PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment